Friday, April 13, 2018

Blog Six

Abortion is a very popular and sensitive topic to discuss. It's usually not something that people like to bring up or put there input.  In the blog, Ohio Bill That Bans All Abortions by my classmate Jeta Brovina its discussed that Ohio has passed a bill that would ban ALL abortions, and to even press criminal charges against the abortion providers and the women that is needing the abortion. I'm not only totally against this bill but disgusted by it. Nobody should have any say on what a woman decides to do with her body. I definitely agree with what Brovina wrote on her blog,  I feel that she really explained why she was against this bill, and also mentioned what we can do to stop it. I do think that she could have talked a little bit more about why woman decide to get in abortion and why it is very important to keep it around. Discussing this issues would have made the blog more personal and more informal.

No comments:

Post a Comment